Followers

Monday 21 August 2017

You Gnome Christmas is coming.

Hi there, here's another one, are you getting fed up of my Christmas cards yet? Hubby says it's far to early to be blogging my Christmas cards, but as I told him if I left it until December I would be on here two or three times a day to get them all on.
This is one of my favorite stamps from last year, it's a Creative Expressions set called "Make Gnome Mistake". 


I coloured the background with a Brilliance trio ink pad, the clouds were made with a die cut I cut out of scrap card, I then used this as a stencil.
Copics used
E000,00,01
C1,2,3,5,
E30,33,37
G14,07,09
R20,24,27
W2,3,5 
I also added a bit of glitter and sparkle pen, don't think it needs much else.
I'm entering this in the following;
Pammies inky pinkies  Anything goes
AAA cards.  Masking
fashionable stamping  Use your inks anyway you like
heartful stamping  Anything goes with a stamp
thats crafty  Only cards

Thanks for looking
Hugs Debra

6 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous and full of Christmas, I have this stamp set but have never used them, maybe it's time to do just that. Thank you for sharing and reminding me. Best Wishes in the That's Crafty Only Cards Blog Challenge... Tracey.

Jane said...

Fun card! Love your clever colouring with such bright happy colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Karen (karey2005) said...

What an adorable card, love the image! Thanks for linking up with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen, DT

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Cute Christmas card x

Katie said...

Love these

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Cute card, Debs! I wish I started making Christmas cards already. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin